Cook Time: 7 mins
Pulled Pork Boats are fun and incredibly quick and easy to make. Serve as a snack or even as a grown-up canapé. Dot them with sails for a proper boating feel.
What you'll need
- 380g pack SPAR BBQ pulled pork
- little gem leaves
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 10cm piece cucumber
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- lime juice
- Prepare a 380g pack SPAR BBQ pulled pork according to the pack instructions.
- To make the salsa, finely chop half a small red onion. Halve 2 medium tomatoes, scoop out the seeds and discard, then finely dice the flesh. Dice a 10 cm piece of cucumber and mix together with the onion, tomatoes, 1 tbsp chopped parsley and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Lay about 10 little gem lettuce leaves on a serving platter.
- Shred the pork, mix with the BBQ sauce and fill the leaves, top with a little salsa.
Tip – short on time? Top each boat with a spoonful SPAR Salsa dip instead.